Hello and welcome to my blog.
I started off with this blog with an intention of having multiple authors. Hence the name "The E Homemakers". So, if you want to contribute by writing, or convey a message through my blog, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would only love to have you around my blog. Please do no feel lost if sometime you come here and find the looks changed. I get bored really soon so I keep on adding/subtracting things.
P.S. This is a sticky post. Newer posts begin right after this one.



Friday, December 7, 2007

Aromatherapy Day time Uplifting Blend



Aromatherapy is my passion. As i said earlier, it took me 2 whole yrs to actually begin using them. I was reading all about them in those 2 yrs. Once you begin using them, you'll know the difference. I have simply fallen for essential oils. Its like a hobby to buy them now :-)
Here is a really nice recipe to uplift your mood during the day time..

2 tbsp Jojoba (or any carrier oil of you choice)
15 drops Lavender oil
10 drops Rosemary oil
5 drops Lemon essential oil

You can either directly put 2-3 drops on your wrist and rub it with the other. Or use it as your bath blend of the day! Its very soothing. I even use it in my massage oil. It has helped me relieve from back ache, which i got in bargain since i gave birth to our first baby (Hiba).
You might also want to check out:
Essential Skin Care
Daytime uplifting blend
Aromatherapy can be dangerous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome. i use essential oils too. just wuv it!

Anonymous said...

hi
i'd like to write on your blog. will that be okay?