Hello and welcome to my blog.
I started off with this blog with an intention of having multiple authors. Hence the name "The E Homemakers". So, if you want to contribute by writing, or convey a message through my blog, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would only love to have you around my blog. Please do no feel lost if sometime you come here and find the looks changed. I get bored really soon so I keep on adding/subtracting things.
P.S. This is a sticky post. Newer posts begin right after this one.



Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Aromatherapy Bath and Diffuser Blends


For the first timers, I'd like to mention that I use essential oils, for personal use only. None of my knowledge is used for any commercial goods/purposes, although I make my own aromatherapy candles, bath salts, bath oil blends, massage oil blends and sometimes even facial creams. I'd like you to read our disclaimer before you proceed. The below mentioned recipes are tested and approved by me as just another "user". Rest of it is in the disclaimer.

Aromatherapy is my passion. It adds a zest to the daily dull life. At least "I" find a difference when i use it. Here are bath blends I'd like to share with you, which you can even use as a diffuser:

Sensual Blend:
10 drops Lavender
5 drops Neroli
2 drops Ylang Ylang

Soothing Blend:
1 drop Jasmine
4 drops Bergamont
3 drops Sandalwood
2 drops Grapefruit

Just a belnd i like:
4 drops Rosewood
5 drops Lavender
1 drop Ylang Ylang
(i got this recipe from here)

Another one I like
1 drop Jasmine
6 drops Sweet Orange
3 drops Patchouli

You might also want to check out:
Aromatherapy Basics
Ylang Ylang
Day time uplifting blend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am yet to buy a diffuser :-(. where did you say they had new stock??