Hello and welcome to my blog.
I started off with this blog with an intention of having multiple authors. Hence the name "The E Homemakers". So, if you want to contribute by writing, or convey a message through my blog, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would only love to have you around my blog. Please do no feel lost if sometime you come here and find the looks changed. I get bored really soon so I keep on adding/subtracting things.
P.S. This is a sticky post. Newer posts begin right after this one.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Phew!!

Since day one of my Photoshop training, i've been pulling out my hair to get my mind set on one particular theme for a logo for my blog. I made around 10 of 'em, but this was something i finally ended up on. I can do much better than this i guess.. i mean i now know many more things than just these, but somehow i am not liking anything else than this simple feminine logo. Any idea from you is appreciated. In the mean time, i'll be trying harder to do something better.

No comments: