Hello and welcome to my blog.
I started off with this blog with an intention of having multiple authors. Hence the name "The E Homemakers". So, if you want to contribute by writing, or convey a message through my blog, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would only love to have you around my blog. Please do no feel lost if sometime you come here and find the looks changed. I get bored really soon so I keep on adding/subtracting things.
P.S. This is a sticky post. Newer posts begin right after this one.



Friday, November 30, 2007

Cooling Body Splash


Some of us head for the river when we need cooling relief, but if you don’t have a river nearby, try these simple refreshers instead: they’re easy to make and fun to splash on, with special ingredients to tone and deodorize, lift your mood and revitalize you.

Basic Body Splash Method

  • 2 ounces distilled water
  • 20 drops Essential Oil of choice (we recommend Eucalyptus, Peppermint, or Lavender)

  • Find a glass bottle with a misting pump spray top (you can find old perfume bottles at garage sales or thrift shops–just be sure to wash them out very well–or you can buy new bottles online.)

  • Add the oil drop by drop to the water. Shake before every use. May be stored in the fridge

    for extra cooling!
Source

No comments: